2014年5月22日 星期四

A Sweet Strange Case: A Happy Gathering







Since the reunion of the first graduates from Xing-xing Junior High School on April 19 this year, some small get-togethers have been held. This evening I attended such gathering for the first time. We were invited to a schoolmate's home.

In fact, among the nine attendees, only three were once my classmates during the 2nd year. All the other six were strangers to me back then, even though we were in the same school. The gentleman who invited us to his home today was one of the six. I didn't even talk to him at April 19's reunion. However, I was warmly received as a guest. At his home, everyone felt welcomed and respected. During our gathering, we chatted like good old friends, or brothers and sisters.

Mr. Chu, thank you and your wife for your hospitality!

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言