2013年9月11日 星期三

Warm-up for 314 Class Gathering



Last Thursday, Sep. 5, when working on my listening book around 1:30pm, I got a phone call. It was Wei-hsiang, a student from my former homeroom Class 314. He said he was in Neihu with Li-yu and Li-xuan and asked if they could pay me a visit. Busy as I was and although we were having a class gathering the next day, I said yes. When students have something to tell me, I always have my ears ready.

We met at the Mos Burger near NHSH. During our chat, Wei-hsiang and Li-xuan shared with me what they experienced on the 20-day trip to India this summer. Kind of adventure. Li-yu is a quieter person, but he also told us a little about his stay in Canada in summer.

Li-yu and Wei-hsiang are both very good basketball players. I still remember watching them play at the games held in their second year of high school, amazed at their basketball skills. Li-xuan is good at street dance and designing. When knowing he got admitted to the design department last year, I felt on top of the world.

Looking at the three young men, I was glad they were doing what they loved.









 

P.S. My computer got fixed today! I'm grateful to those who brought it to life again. Thank you.

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言