2013年9月23日 星期一

Homemade Teacher Day Card from Annie



Yesterday Annie (詹麗馨老師) sent me a homemade Teacher Day card via FB. It really amazed me! When I saw it, I couldn't believe my eyes and my jaw dropped! "How did she make it? Where did she get the photo?" I thought to myself. Then I recalled once posting on my blog or FB the 314 class T-shirt with my photos on the front . She must have downloaded it. Oh! I was so moved! This is one of the best cards I've ever got.

The words which came along with the card said, "Happy Teacher's Day! The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the books. Thanks for being my mentor!"  My return message went, "Wow! This is amazing and touching! How I love it! You're really a genius in creating marvelous things. A miracle worker. Thank you so much!!!!!! YOU are my role model." Then I realized why students couldn't stop using exclamation marks.

沒有留言:

張貼留言