2013年9月9日 星期一

The Power of Positive Thinking

This noon when I had to park my car a little far from the restaurant, where I was going to take my mom  for lunch, I felt a little sorry. However, positive thinking came into play and I told her that it was a good chance for us to exercise and soak up the sun, which is good for our health, especially the bones. The walk soon turned into a valuable experience.

The power of positive thinking!

Just now, my computer crashed. After only a few seconds of whining because I had the last unit of a project to complete and toe day's blog entry to write, I thought to myself: "Well, perhaps my computer "feels" that I need some rest. Recently, working on the project, I've  alway stayed up. And when I looked on the bright side, the panic flew away. Composed, I thought of my mini iPad, which I haven't used often since my husband gave me as a birthday gift. And I'm now writing my blog on it, my heart filled with gratitude.

Positive thinking shows us a way out.

P.S. I'd like to thank my dear friend Annie for telling me how to get online on the iPad.  (A big smile.)

沒有留言:

張貼留言