2013年9月6日 星期五

A Gathering with 301





The day before yesterday, Sep. 4, I had a gathering with some students from 301 who graduated last year. The reunion was organized by Sung-ju Lin, who I haven't seen for a year. In our time machine, we went back and forth between memories and dreams while having lunch at the Chips in Neihu.





They talked a lot about their high school life and many crazy things they did then, especially when they were in the 2nd year, when I hadn't got to know them. I couldn't believe they were once that naughty. In their senior year, they behaved quite well. In each class, they shot their hands into the air to answer my questions. One day I kind of joked about their competing for milk, which was the prize for the winning team. but a student surprised me by saying, "No, it's a matter of honor." Lovely, isn't it? This is one of the most responsive classes I've ever taught.











 



After lunch, they took their physical time machine, their feet, to go back to their alma mater.

 







Looking at their back, my time machine drove me back again to the sweet memories shared with them.

Be well, do good work, stay in touch, dear students.

沒有留言:

張貼留言