2013年9月28日 星期六

Happy Teacher's Day!



To my senior high school teacher, Ms. Li-shan Lin

 



To my NTNU professor, Ms. Pi-chun Liu

 



This year, to celebrate Teacher's Day, with the help of technology offered at the 7-Eleven, I made two homemade cards for two teachers, one teaching me in senior high school, and the other at NTNU. Last night, after personally putting one into the mailbox of my senior high school teacher, Li-shan Lin, imagining how surprised and happy she would be this morning when opening the mailbox, I told my husband that I felt on top of the world. I remember what Annie said yesterday, "I admire those who are willing to spend time on others." In fact, those who give are also beneficiaries.

P.S. For the sake of privacy, not all that I wrote in the card is shown here.

 

 

 

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言