2013年4月17日 星期三

A Dear Friend



This noon I had a gathering with my dear friend Annie (詹麗馨老師) near her school.  It's been three months since we last saw each other. 

Though Annie and I often call each other, we still had a lot to chat about--what we love, what we are reading, our love for our students and teaching, our family, and our lives.   In fact, during the gathering we couldn't stop talking.  I'm really happy for her setting aside time to make our "date" possible.  She is teaching 9th graders now.

As usual, she brought me a bag of scrumptious food and something else, telling me to share the food with my mom this evening.  Isn't it sweet?  My mom is on her mind too!  And when I carried the bag from the garage to my home, I knew how heavy it was.  I was immensely touched.

Annie is a devoted teacher, always doing her best to help students learn English well and, more importantly, guide them to develop a positive attitude toward themselves and their life.   More than that, she is willing to help her colleagues in both teaching and in daily life.   Guess what?  She once in a while prepares lunch boxes for her colleagues who are in difficulties or who are too busy.   Surely, she is generous to her friends, sharing with them fabulous ideas, good books, and mouth-watering food.  In a word, she is an angel in many people's life.

I'm really lucky to have such a good friend in life.  Thank you, Annie.



A photo taken with Annie's camera.  How I love the colors!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言