2010年12月3日 星期五

The Third Anniversary of My Blogging

Today is the third anniversary of my blogging!

I still remember the two days when I learned blogging at Jingmei Girls High School, the instructors Mr. Chen (陳怡杰老師) and Ms. Tsai (蔡明璇老師), the excitement of seeing my first entry online, and the exhilaration of discovering an easy way to connect with the world, to share with the world my thoughts, my ideas, my beliefs, and my love for many things.

Later, I also collected some good articles or news reports about education and life from newspaper or magazine websites and put them in my blog so that those who have the same interest in these two topics can read them. Even if one day those articles or news reports are removed from their websites, they can still be found retrieved from my blog.

And good essays by students. Photos. Things that are indispensable part of my life.

One thing that I am proud of my blog for is that it brought about the reunion of my former colleague, also my good friend, Sue and her high school friend. A fringe benefit!

This moment, three years after I started my blog, I still want to tell everyone: I love blogging.

沒有留言:

張貼留言