2010年12月19日 星期日

A Happy Reunion--An Essay by a Student

Here is another essay for the same writing task about a boy and his dog. The essay was written with a different approach from the one presented the day before yesterday in my blog.

 DSCF4976

 

“Finally!” I barked when I saw a beam of light shedding down the place where I was—a paper box with some newspapers in it. I looked up and saw a cute boy’s face. After picking me up, he held me in his arms and tenderly stroked me on the back. Little did I know what was going on; however, seeing everybody was happy, especially the boy holding me, I stripped down my defense and soaked myself in the merry atmosphere. I, nicknamed Bobby, started an intimate relationship with my master Bob at that very moment.

One cozy afternoon, Bob walked me as usual. On our way to the park, attracted by a butterfly, I pulled away from my leash and chased the beautiful creature, ignoring Bob’s calls. After a while, having failed to get the butterfly, I found Bob was nowhere in sight. Thinking he must be anxious about my disappearance, I decided to go home to wait for him.

Sitting right at the door of our home for a few minutes, I heard heavy footsteps drawing near. It was Bob! He couldn’t help but cry when seeing me wiggling my tail for him. Celebrating our “reunion,” I shed a few tears of joy as well. 

(207 words) (31434 廖雪伶) 

A Happy Reunion.doc

沒有留言:

張貼留言