2009年6月30日 星期二

An Unforgettable Class--Two Essays by Students

Here are two essays on "An Unforgettalbe Class" by my students.

An Unforgettable Class



 

    The class which impressed me most was the first history class in my senior high school.  The history teacher’s humor changed my attitude toward history class.  It was the first time I thought history class could be so fun.  Although the textbook looked so boring, with the history teacher’s interesting teaching, I found I started to love history. 

    In that class, the history teacher used a lot of tips to help us remember the important events which had happened in the past.  He also connected related events to crack a joke.  The joke not only made our class burst into laughter but also helped us remember the details of those events in a very short while.  When the bell rang, we didn’t want the class to end.  That history class is definitely the most unforgettable class in my high school life.  (141 words)  (313 許瀚文)

 

 


An Unforgettable Class



 

A really unforgettable class in my mind was given by Ms. Lee, my English teacher.  It was the first English class in my third year of high school.  In that very first class, Ms. Lee, our new English teacher, jumped into the classroom, all smile.  Her mini body with a little bit big head giving off great warmth really made me feel as if she were an alien.  Right after greeting us, Ms. Lee poured English on us, enthusiastically.  It was a good beginning, I told myself, because I had never heard so much English in a single class.  Amazingly, in that very first class, my attitude toward English dramatically changed.

   Had it not been for that impressive class, I might still be kept outside the door of English.  Had it not been for Ms. Lee’s attraction in that class, I might still be struggling with English. The first English class Ms. Lee taught was a turning point on my English learning journey.  I will never forget it.  (168 words) (314 張永豪)

沒有留言:

張貼留言