2009年6月26日 星期五

My Favorite Word--3, by Still Another Student

Here is another essay on "My Favorite Word."  Short, but quite good.

My Favorite Word-3.doc

                                             My Favorite Word

"Yes” is the word I like most.  It conveys the idea of positiveness and goodness.  No matter what we do, we all want to obtain others’ approval and the affirmative response “Yes.”  Besides, when we feel excited or something good has happened, we often yell “Yes” in thrill.

Since childhood, my mom has often said “Yes” to me.  She never thinks she can decide the course of my life, so she allows me to do everything I want. Thanks to her liberal education, every time I hear her “Yes,” I would have the power to keep going and become more confident in myself, because I know there is someone who always stands by me and supports me.  The word “Yes” is not only a word I love to hear but also the power which pushes me forward.  (137 words) (313 陳定寧) 

沒有留言:

張貼留言