2009年6月23日 星期二

What I Need Most for Life--2, by Another Student

The following is another essay on the topic "What I Need Most for Life" by a student. The student approached this topic in a different way. Quite creative!

                                          What I Need Most for Life

What I need most for life may be something unexpected to you. You may be able to get it anywhere or anytime in your country. It is water. My home is located in southern Africa, where there are only one or two rainy days in a year. Thus when needing water, I have to walk for several miles to find a river for it. What’s worse, sometimes, there will be some fierce animals on my way to the river. Lions hunt their prey, or herds of rhinos crazily run before me. These scenes are scary.

 You can’t know how I feel at that moment or how I wish to have a faucet in my home. For lack of water, I can’t take a bath, swim, or do something you may consider common. It’s very painful to me, as well as residents living there. Water, to me, is the most wanted thing in the world. If I could have it whenever I need it or wherever I am, my life would definitely be much easier. (174 words) (313 周書緯)

沒有留言:

張貼留言