2015年4月22日 星期三

My Digital Camera, Thank You

When doing the cleaning-up, I have to give or throw away lots of handouts, copies of students' essays, newspaper clippings, notes, magazines, etc. Were it not for my digital camera, this would be too hard.

Scanning them? It would be too slow and time-consuming. The fastest way is to take pictures of them. I've even taken pictures of every page of some magazines before they left my home. All the information is the brain child of someone. Some friends told me new information comes out every minute. Yes, they are right. However, just because an article was written ten years ago doesn't mean it, if not better, is not as valuable as a new one on the same topic. They were written in different ways!

Thanks to my digital camera, my farewell to these treasures has been easier and not so heart-breaking.

沒有留言:

張貼留言