2015年4月8日 星期三

An Episode

When it occurred to me that I hadn't written my blog a few minutes ago after I finished today's cleaning-up mission, it was already two minutes past twelve o'clock. It means that it was already April 8 and that I missed keeping the April 7 entry.

This reminds me of an episode in my life. Years ago, I told a class how I persisted in keeping my blog every day. I told them even when my blogging system crashed, I still wrote an entry on WORD and posted it the next day. Hearing this, a few students said that I could just cheat by writing it the next day and changing the time it was published. I told them that a clear conscience wouldn't allow me to do it.

Whenever I saw on TV news someone defending for themselves against a scandal, I would tell my husband that only their heart knew if they were telling the truth.

I hold the belief that honesty is the prerequisite of integrity.

沒有留言:

張貼留言