2015年1月10日 星期六

Achhikhabre--A Website for Positive News and Inspirational Stories



http://achhikhabre.com/

Achhikhabre

I'm co-writing practice reading test items for junior high school students. The other day, in an email, I told the lady  in charge of the compilation of the reading book that it was easier to write the reading passages than to decide on what to write about. In no time, she sent me some articles for my reference. On one of the pages, this website was recommended.

Yesterday I visited this site and fell in love with it at first sight.

Achhikhabre showcases the bright side of human beings. Through positive news and inspiring stories, this site encourages us to move on with hope and love. There are stories about people who helped others to get a better life, people who overcame difficulties and reached their dreams, amazing creations by smart people, etc. Need some pick-me-up? Achhikhabre is a right place. Have fun being inspired!

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言