2014年4月1日 星期二

Talk Given at Taipei University of Technology



http://www.cet-taiwan.com/drCET/detail.asp?serno=699

This afternoon, my dear friend Annie (詹麗馨老師) LINEd me the link to my part of the talk we gave at Taipei University of Technology on Sunday, March. 23 on Teaching English Listening Skills.

Gosh! I found myself saying myrids of "OKs." Besides, I was "hyperactive"! One more thing I could have done better was let the teachers who answered my questions speak into the microphone so that everyone could hear them.

On the other hand, the talk is quite well-organized. And I really love the audience! They were so attentive and supportive!

Here I'd like to thank Annie again for sharing with me her reading notes and some interesting listening resources. I'm also grateful to Sarah (殷彩鳳老師) for her expert advice, too. Finally, my gratitude goes to all the CET staff who assisted me in different ways.

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言