2014年4月30日 星期三

Mom and Her Children



(Me with my mom and my sister on a trip to Yangmingshan on Monday)

"Your mom looks great!--having good children really helps..."

This sentence from my uncle in reply to my mail with some attached photos taken the day before yesterday during the trip to Yangmingshan with my mom and my sister made me beam to sleep yesterday!

What moved me was not the title "good childen," but the fact my uncle saw that my mom looked great. Of course, making Mom happy is one of the best things I can do, but I don't need the title. By "good children," my uncle didn't mean children who have a successful career or who make a lot of money, but who really have their mothers' happiness in mind and show their love and care for their mothers whenever they can.

In my opinion, everyone could be such "good children."

P.S. My family wants to keep in low profile, so I didn't post my mom's photos here. Well, perhaps I should  ask for her permission.

沒有留言:

張貼留言