2013年8月23日 星期五

Three Interesting Students

   

Today's gathering with Spencer is the only one without his two good friends, Wei-chen and Wei-yi, the former having to work and the latter in the army.

The three have known each other since 2004 when they  were put into the same class, Class 203. One thing that impressed me most happened in their third year. Almost every morning before the 1st class started, they would come together to my office, and Wei-chen would greet me with"Good morning" in a low deep voice. In the afternoon after the 2nd class, they would come again together and chatted with me. There seemed to be an invisible thread bundling them as one.

After graduating from NHSH, at our occasional gatherings, they still always came together. As their teacher, I enjoy seeing the bond between them and believe their friendship will last forever.

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言