2013年8月14日 星期三

A Letter to the Summer Class

On the back of the test paper I returned to the students this noon, besides the key to the test, which was provided since we have no more class for discussion, the students can find a short letter from me as follows:

 






                                                                                                            August 14, 2013

 

Dear Class C,

 

I enjoyed the time spent with you during the six days, especially when seeing you guys shootingyour hands into the air, eager to answer my questions. That's the spirit!

Please keep the story "The Carpenter" in mind and mindfully build up your life. Remember that in life, "all you have is what you bring with you." Be well-prepared!

You can see the photos taken yesterday in my blog (欣蓉的教學網誌) entry dated August 13, 2013.

Be well, do good work, count your blessings, feel grateful, and stay happy!

"I believe in you." Good luck!

:-D Love,

June

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言