2013年6月25日 星期二

Congratulations, 2013 University Graduates!



The gentlemen and ladies beside me in the photos are from Class 313, who graudated from NHSH in 2009 and are graduating from university this summer. They paid me a visit this morning. We met at the MOS near their alma mater. After a hearty chat, Yuan-an told me he and Chang-chen brought along with them their graudation gown for picture taking with me. I was really touched and glad to share the joy of their graduation.



Then they even shared their gowns with their classmates and had "graduation photos" taken with me in turn.

   

As a teacher, seeing students grow not only in size/height but also in intelligence, intellect and character, I experience one of the most rewarding moments in my life.

Congratulations, all the 2013 graduates! Have a good life!

    

    

In the photos: Yu-chun, Shu-ting, Yuan-an, Chang-chen, Chung-tzu, and me

沒有留言:

張貼留言