2013年6月29日 星期六

314 Class Reunion



This afternoon, I had a date with my dear students from Class 314 who graduated from NHSH in 2008. At that time, NHSH had no co-ed classes. This all-girl class were always high in energy and spirits. They dubbed themselves "boys with long hair." You can see how excited I was when I "confronted" them in class. Almost every question I asked would be answered immediately, frequently eliciting roaring laughter. I often had to say "Control yourself" to calm them down. And that phrase appeared in our class shirt. Haha!

These girls graduated from college last year. Some are now working in different fields and two of the ten who attended today's reunion are going abroad for further studies this summer. During the reunion, their hearty laughter was reminiscent of the fun old days. How I enjoy having them in my life!

My dear 314 girls, I love you and wish you a good life!



 

沒有留言:

張貼留言