2011年5月11日 星期三

Have Fun!

The other day when a few of my homeroom class students came to ask me to suggest a motto for our class T-shirt, I said, "Have fun!"

What else can be better than these two simple words? By "Have fun," I didn't mean fooling around, or just doing something we enjoy, but having fun with what we are doing. We can even have fun when working really hard.

My friend Konraad offered these two words to my former class, Class 313, about five years ago at the end of his talk to them when a student asked him to give the class a piece of advice. These two words have since been etched in my mind. Upon hearing the words, I was afraid the class might stop working hard. To my great relief, Konraad immediately told the class what he really meant.

I love this mindset. With it, we can always derive pleasure from what we are doing.

沒有留言:

張貼留言