2011年5月18日 星期三

A Day for Us

May 18

In the movie theater. After the movie.

May 18

Before heading for the theater.

 

Today had been scheduled as the water ballooning day for the seniors. However, given the recent drought, the activity was canceled. Each class decided on what they want to do.

In the morning, the school gathered the classes which had decided to stay at school together. Each class had a representative to say something auspicious and inspiring. After that, the students learned to sing the graduation song.

Since my class had decided to go to watch the movie "Three Idiots," though we still attended the assembly, we left the activity center earlier and took the MRT to the theater.

The movie is fantastic! It is the best movie I've ever seen in recent years. In fact, I just saw the movie last Sunday. Deeply touched, I suggested this Monday that my class go to the movie. They okayed my proposal. I'm glad about proposing this crazy idea because after the movie, many students told me it was a really good movie .

I do believe the students were touched by the movie and learned something valuable.

沒有留言:

張貼留言