2009年9月28日 星期一

Happy Teacher's Day!

Teacher's Day. What was my Teacher's Day like?

7:40 Attended the morning assembly with students.

8:10 Went back to the office, seeing Hu, Ching and Yong-hao.

          Went to the personnel office to file maternity leave for Anna and ask leave for myself attending Meng-lan's husband's funeral this afternoon.

           Went back to the office, talking to Yu-ting, Su-wei, Hu-ching, and Yong-hao.

9:10 Went to Class 214. Invited the four former students to talk to Class 214 for around 10 minutes.

           Taught Class 214 the vocabulary in Lesson 3.

10:10 Taught Yong-chi one-on-one.

11:00-11:10 Listen to Lin, chun tell me the story about a photo. Help Yong-chi pick an English story book to read.

11:10 Resumed the class with Yong-chi.

12:00 Went back to the office. Talked to Chia-yi, Tsai-yi, and Guan-yu.

13:35 Said goodbye to Chia-yi and Tsai-yi. Left for the funeral 14:30 Attended the funeral

16:00 Left for school to drop Wei-yun, who went to the funeral with me

16:45 Dropped Wei-yun at the school gate and headed for the department store to buy a present for George. Today is our wedding anniversary.

18:05 Got home. Put everything in place.

18:35 Left for our anniversary dinner at Tasty.

20:30 Finished the dinner 20:45 Got home. Started to call students back whose cell phone calls I had missed. (They called to say "Happy Teacher's Day." Sweet!)

21:10 Starated to delete some text messages I once sent in my cell phone to make room for more messages (Wu, han told me he sent me a message, but I didn't receive it because my mailbox is too full.)

22:00 Started write my blog, interrupted by DIY photo-taking for our anniversary. 22:50 Came back to my computer to continue the blog.

22:57 Finished the blog. Haha! I know this blog would seem boring to read. However, I find it fun to record everything I did on Teacher's Day.

Here I'd like to thank all the students who paid me a visit, gave me cards or little gifts, sent me text messages, and called me. You made my day!

沒有留言:

張貼留言