2009年9月26日 星期六

Class on Saturday with 209

209

209 209 209

209 209209

Today is Saturday, but I was at school teaching 209 for two hours.

Given that they had to stay at school on Saturday from 8am to 5pm, I tried to make the class fun. Group discussion was my solution. This was the first time they did group discussion. The procedure was just like what I had done on Thursday in Class 214.

The whole class won 203 points during the two hours. That means there were 102 turns of speaking English to the whole class. Thirty-six students were present today. If everyone in the class had spoken English to the whole class, each would have done it two to three times, not including their answering questions during the group discussion. The students did a very good job. Some students' answers were funny, which made the class burst into laughter.

Finally, I wrapped up the class with the song "Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft" since the song is about aliens. Though the song sounded strange to them, the conversation at the beginning of the song intrigued the students.

I really had a good time with the students today.

沒有留言:

張貼留言