2008年9月7日 星期日

Max

This evening, my former student Max, his girlfriend, and I had dinner together. Max talked about the second business he is going to start. I imagined some problems for him to take into consideration; however, he either didn't consider some of them problems or already had solutions to the others. Though he concluded that it seemed feasible, he still knew some problems would arise after he started. However, he had decided to follow his heart and take the risk. I admire his spirit of adventure.

We never know what the future has in store for us. However, if we are too worried or afraid, we will never get anything done. More often than not, following our heart and intuition is better than doing nothing at all.

I forgot to tell Max to just think good thoughts, because according to the law of attraction, good things will certainly come if we have good thoughts.

Max, you have my best wishes.

沒有留言:

張貼留言