2008年9月19日 星期五

A Flasher!

The day before yesterday, at the beginning of the eighth period of class, Class 310 told me during the break they saw a flasher in the park by our school.  They said the flasher didn't feel shy at all and that he seemed to enjoy being watched.  The students described this in a disgusted tone.  At first I felt disgusted too; however, in less than a minute, I told them I took pity on the flasher.  The students seemed puzzled by my response.  I asked them whether they, as normal people, would do this.  They said no.   Then I told them that was why I took pity on him.  "Unlike us, he was mentally sick," I said.  The students then suggested he should go to a doctor and receive medical treatment.  I was happy that I could help them to see things in a more positive way. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言