2008年9月15日 星期一

Libraries of English Books and Magazines

Today two more students in Class 313 came to borrow Reader's Digest.  Pei-ling (陳培玲), a student in Class 310, came and told me she had read 3 articles in the Reader's Digest I lent her last Friday.  Good for her!  All of them made my day.


I've always been dreaming that there would be several libraries of English books and magazines all over the island.  In these libraries are a wide variety of English books and magazines for different levels of English learners.  I know Taipe Public Library, which is located at No. 125, Sec. 2, Jian-guo S. Rd., has an English corner; however, I don't remember there are magazines.  I've never been there but have been curious about it.  Hmm, I've got to visit it one day.


Here are an introduction to it.


http://www.tpml.edu.tw/TaipeiPublicLibrary/index.php?subsite=small&page=small-understand-index.php

沒有留言:

張貼留言