2008年7月22日 星期二

To Try Is To Create Possibilities

This evening, I was told by a mechanic from Chunghwa Telecom that I could not get online tonight due to some connection problem.  So I was thinking about keeping my blog on Word.  Then I called a student to recommend to her the website provided by Chengkung University.   Told she could not get connected to the website, I thought to myself, "Why not give it a try?  Why do I have to wait until tomorrow without trying?"  Then I clicked the Explorer icon.  Surprisingly, I got connected to the Net.  Before I started writing this entry, I'd emailed some useful information to the student.



This reminds me of an article, "We Never Told Him That He Couldn't."  It is a story about a boy who got deformed feet but still could run as fast as other kids.  His parents never told him he couldn't run, so he ran in his way.  He even made the school team. 


However, from my own personal experience, I would like to say, "Even if someone tells you that you can't, it should be you that prove whether you can or can't."


 

沒有留言:

張貼留言