2008年7月29日 星期二

A Special Experience


This noon I went to Class 316's reunion at Holiday KTV.  This is the first time I have been to a KTV!  I opened my eyes, ears, and heart to this experience.  Many of the songs they sang were new to me.  I don't know how they learned those songs in their hectic third year.  I felt happy for them.  By singing, they released their pressure from the preparation work for the SAT and the UEE


They were very considerate.  Knowing that their teachers might not know those popular songs, they picked for us some old songs in Mandarin, Taiwanese, and English.


Seeing and hearing them sing to their heart's content, a thought flashed through my mind.  Though they might have been weighed down by the schoolwork and tests, they went through the tough times and stepped onto a new stage of life.  Life is like this.  Everything will turn all right.








 

沒有留言:

張貼留言