2016年4月25日 星期一

Yi-fang, Brilliant Piano Recital!



Time: 7:30pm, Apr. 25, 2016

Place: Recital Hall, National Concert Hall, Taipei

Pianist: Yi-Fang Lee



(Left to Right: Yi-fang's mother, father, my aunt Lily Hong, me, Li-chu Chen)

Thank you, Lily for inviting me to the concert.







Tonight's program (Yesterday's photos are not very clear, so I re-took the two photos._20160425)



(Left to Right: Mr. Chen, my god-parents' son, my god-mother, me)

Guess what? I came across my god-mother and his son.



It was because of this recital that I got to know Enrique Granados, a late 19th century Spanish pianist and composer who was called "the Chopin of Spain." Tonight, Yi-fang played his Eight Valses Poeticos. It's very romantic, tickling every nerve of mine, especially the first one. I fell so much in love with it that I downloaded the free sheet music right I found it played on YouTube.

The first valse: 1:05~2:40

沒有留言:

張貼留言