2016年4月10日 星期日

Gathering with Junior High Schoolmates & Birthday Celebration



Time: 6pm~10:20pm, Apr. 8, 2016

Place: HuaKang Palace Wedding Party Hall (華港城婚宴會館), Taipei

Participants: Three teachers and 34 among Xin-xing Junior High School's first graduates, from all walks of life.







More and more people arrived.











Our dear chemistry teacher Ms. Lee and her husband









Birthday celebration for those who were born in April, May, and June. I was born at the end of June.







I thanked my teachers and schoolmates for adding beautiful colors to my life.





 



They are making fun of the host and the hostess, who were also born in June.







A box of cake given by the host and the hostess. Thank you, Zhih-hsung and Pei-shuei

Notes: Photos without the date on them are from my schoolmates.

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言