2016年4月11日 星期一

Wei-yu and Yun-chien, Congratulations!



Time: 12pm~16pm, April 9, 2016

Place: 33rd floor, World Trade Center Club, Taipei

At my high schoo classmate Meiguey's (陳美桂) invitation, I attended her son Wei-yu's wedding. I was one of the two high school classmates she invited. We three were close friends back then.





Two of the receptionists are Meiguey's sisters.



I met Ms. Han (韓慶揚老師), who has always been on my mind since we last saw each other around 10 years ago. What a coincidence! Ms. Han and Meiguey were TFG colleagues.





Meiguey and her son.







So far the two most important men for the bride.



A long way to go together ahead of the bride and the groom





The groom's father delivered a speech.



Toast to the bride, the groom, and their families.







After the bride's talk, Wei-yu said something about his parents and him.











The photographers.

沒有留言:

張貼留言