2015年2月24日 星期二

"Oscars: The Best Dresses of All Time"--from CNN

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/02/26/showbiz/gallery/best-oscars-dresses/index.html

Oscars: The Best Dresses of All Time

Seeing the title of this article, I thought of what my beloved deceased father said to me around 30 years ago, "Take a look at how those female passersby are dressed, and you'll learn to dress better." I used to dress very casually even when I taught at school, not caring much about how I looked to others. My focus was on how to arouse and maintain students' interest in learning English. When I taught at Chieh-show Junior High, one day a boy student asked me in class, "Ms. Lee, don't you have other clothes to wear?" Also, at NHSH, a boy student who was close to me once told me I never dressed beautifully. Perhaps because of my bad taste of dress, in 2006, before the graduation ceremony, Spencer kept reminding me to dress differently to the ceremony. I knew he expected me to wear a dress; however, without a formal dress in my closet, I finally went in a light blue suit. 

Hopefully, the photos in this article can give me some inspiration.

 



 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言