2010年7月24日 星期六

Reunions of Friends

me annie sarah and dominic

Time: Noon, Friday, July 23, 2010

Place: Taipei Garden Hotel

This photo was taken yesterday at a reunion of my friends and me. We've known each other for more than fifteen years. Except for Annie (詹麗馨老師), the one on my left, it's been 3 years since I last saw them.  All of us teach English. Dominic (彭道明老師) retired about three years ago and is now still teaching for a few hours a week at a private institute. A grammar expert and orator, he has often been invited to give speeches on English teaching/learning. The one next to him is his daughter, who is leaving for New York University to seek a Master's degree in TESL. Sarah (殷彩鳳老師), the lady on my right, is an excellent teacher trainer for some language institutes. She is especially good at classroom activities. Annie is teaching at junior high school. A conscientious and passionate teacher, she has won numerous awards, including this year's Special Teacher. An avid reader, she herself is a resource center. Her blog is a fountain of inspirations (http://blog.roodo.com/anniechan/).

I enjoy having these friends. They enrich my life.

沒有留言:

張貼留言