2010年6月4日 星期五

Touched

I was touched when I got Spencer's phone call this evening asking me if I'll be at the NTU graduation ceremony tomorrow. If yes, he would like to have a photo taken with me. He remembered that my son is graduating from graduate school this year and assumed that I'll go to the ceremony. "Yes, I'll be there," I answered.  "Even if it were not because of my son, at your invitation, I'd definitely go," I added.



Spencer (陳昭龍) is graduating from the Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures at NTU this year. I still remember that one day when he was in the first semester of his third-year at NHSH, he asked me whether I thought he could be admitted to the Department of Foreign Laugages and Literatures at NTU. Knowing him well, I said "Yes" without hesitation. Then in the summer he passed the UEE with flying colors and entered his dream department. Now, he's graduating. After I hung up the phone, I felt like crying happy tears.

沒有留言:

張貼留言