2008年11月15日 星期六

When You're Feeling Down--a Passage from The Secret



Last night before I went to sleep, I re-opened The Secret and read it. Here is a passage from the book that might help lift you up when you are feeling down.

"BOB PROCTOR

When you're feeling down, did you know that you can change it in an instant? Put on a beautiful piece of music, or start singing--that'll change your emotion. Or think of something beautiful. Think of a baby or somebody that you truly love, and dwell on it. Really keep that thought in your mind. Block everything out but that thought. I guarantee you'll start to feel good." (p. 37)

I remember reading an article in the newspaper long time ago. The article was about a person who was so easy to please. The person started to feel happy the moment he/she opened the eyes in the morning and found he/she was alive. I believe being a happy person, he/she would attract more wonderful things toward him/her the whole day.

沒有留言:

張貼留言