2008年11月12日 星期三

To Varren

The following are Varren's response to my yesterday's entry "We Never Told Him He Couldn't Do It" and my feedback to her:


Re:


I don't have "Body Imperfect" in my textbook. (Yes, I keek those textbooks!) Are you using Sanming edition? I'm still hoping that one day I can be back to audit your class. 有人要跟我一起嗎?˙ˇ˙


Posted by Varren at 12/11/2008, 19:40


Dear Varren,


Well, we are using Sanmin textbooks now, too. However, there are some modifications. The lesson "Body Imperfect" is a new one. It's about the awakening of an amputee.


If you'd like to read it, I can email the article to you.


BTW, of course, you're welcome to come to my class and sit there for an hour. However, I believe that it would be more interesting if you would like to stand in front of the students and talk to them in English, sharing with them your experience of learning English.

沒有留言:

張貼留言