2008年11月27日 星期四

To Fei

I was thrilled to receive a response to "How Students Address Their Teachers" from Fei, a student I taught in Chieh-show Junior High School.   The following are the response copied from my Life Type blog (http://www.tiec.tp.edu.tw/lifetype/post/1130/28634#comments)

and my feedback to it.

回應文章


1


Re:How Students Address Their Teachers





Dear Ms. Lee,


This is the name I like to call you, and that is the only name I can remember in my junior high.

I've been thinking where to send to you the thank you note and I found this one. There are too many words to put in this little box. To be short, without your endless patient, without your 5 English sentences every day, I wouldn't be able to have courage to come to US.

Thank you so much!!

ps. you can delete this message after you read it :)

-fei in USA



                                                     Posted by Fei at 27/11/2008, 15:47


Dear Fei,


Thank you for the heartfelt response.


However, would you please kindly let me know your full name so that I can "review" you in my mind/heart? Having so many students, I find it really hard for me to retrieve a name from my memory bank with the help of only one word in the name. If you feel shy to tell me through my blog. Here's my email address:


june0626@gmail.com


Thank you again for sending me the response and reminding me of what I did to help students learn English.


Could I just keep your response in my blog? It's a beautiful message.


沒有留言:

張貼留言