2013年11月11日 星期一

Why Google Glass?--a TED Talk

I'm going to teach as a substitute teacher for three weeks starting tomorrow. The three classes are all juniors.  As usual, Studio Classroom is included as a learning material for two of the classes. To get familiar with what the students have learned from the magazine recently, I went through the November issue until Nov. 11. There is an article about Google Glass, which is quite new to me. Though I've heard of it, I know little about it. Out of curiosity, after listening to the two-day program of the article, I searched TED and found this 7-minute talk by Sergey Brin on Glass. Will show the students the video in class tomorrow or ask them to watch it at home, depending on whether we'll have time for it. Thanks to technology, Sergey Brin talks about this innovation right before our eyes.

沒有留言:

張貼留言