2013年2月15日 星期五

Write Down Good Things about Your Parents

This afternoon, I went to Sanmin Bookstore to buy a book for my uncle who lives in Boston.  After getting the book, I browsed around the store and flipped through some books.

Now I'm sitting at my desk.  The first sentence I remember from the books I went over is "Write down ten good things about your parents."   It's a chapter heading from the book  It's Not 20 Years; In Fact, It's Only 55 Days You Have to Keep Your Parents Company (別以為還有20年,你跟父母相處的時間其實只剩下55天).



http://www.books.com.tw/exep/prod/booksfile.php?item=0010537172

In the chapter, the author mentioned he jots down good things about his parents in his diary EVERY DAY.  By doing so, he feels happy about having his parents in his life.

A brilliant idea, isn't it?  Why not pick up a pen and make a list now?

沒有留言:

張貼留言