2013年2月23日 星期六

Textbook Library

NAER-13

Yesterday I was invited to attend an advisory meeting at National Academy for Educational Research.  In the elevator, I was surprised to see "Textbook Library" on the floor directory.  I never knew but have been expecting there is such a library in our country.  So after the meeting, as if finding a treasure trove, with excitement, I went straight to it. Browsing around in there, I found a set of English textbooks I used in high school. An unexpected encounter!

NAER-9

Everyone is welcome to the library.  Visitors have to leave their bag in a locker outside.  I brought my pens, notebook, and camera in.

NAER

The library is on the fourth floor.

Off the elevator, on the way to the library, you can see on the wall the development of the elementary school textbooks used in our country between 1895 and 2000.

NAER-1

NAER-2

NAER-3

NAER-5

NAER-6

NAER-7

NAER-10

NAER-11

I found the junior high school English textbooks I helped compiling.

NAER-12

These are the current junior high school English textbooks by different publishers.  Compared to the books I used before, they are more eye-catching.

NAER

The library also holds collections of textbooks from mainland China and foreign countries.

NAER

Before leaving the library, I stopped by the wall and read the text reminiscent of my childhood.

沒有留言:

張貼留言