2012年10月25日 星期四

Words from My Dear Father

你在一生中必須抱著夢想 時常體會它的實際感覺 這樣 終有一天 你會碰到夢想成真的一天




"In your life, you've got to have a dream and always feel its realization.  Then one day your dream will come true."

Recently I've been reading my late father's autobiography, slowly and taking some notes.  He wrote three volumes.  Although he and my mom had told us children about his life, there is still a lot unsaid.

His autobiography is abundant with wisdom which he acquired through experience.  The sentence at the beginning of this entry corresponds to the theme of the book Secret.  My dad's experience is a testimony of the words.

When he was working at the First Bank, he always visualized himself savoring the natural beauty and the blissful feeling abroad, such as in Hawaii.  With the dream in his mind and a good command of English, he then passed the screening and was sent to the States twice by the bank for a four-month training.

"Without dreams, there is no realization of them," added my father.

沒有夢想就沒有實現

沒有留言:

張貼留言