2011年6月4日 星期六

Congratulations on Your Graduation, My Dear Students

graduation ceremony

(At the end of the ceremony)

Yesterday was my students' graduation day. At 8:00, after assembling on the volleyball courts, all the graduates walked around the campus to have a brief review. Then they went up to the activity center for the graduation ceremony. Before the ceremony began, for warm up, the students looked through photos prepared by each class as a retrospection of their high school life and had a guessing game in which the childhood and studenthood photos of the 21 homeroom teachers were displayed for the students to guess which their homeroom teacher was.

During the ceremony, besides the award presentation, the graduates watched performances and short films, listened to addresses by the principal and a few guests, and showed their gratitude to their teachers and parents.

What touched me most were when two physically-challenged students walked on stage for a special award, when the graudates were reminded to show gratitude to their parents and when my students called my name from below the stage. My eyes welled up.

Farewell, my dear students. Bon voyage!

graduation day

(Before the graduation ceremony)

graduationgraduationgraduation

graduationgraduationgraduation

沒有留言:

張貼留言