2010年1月24日 星期日

Q & A for 2010 Winter Vacation

Dear 209 and 214,

How is your winter vacation so far?  Exciting, relaxing, or a little boring?   Let's do something different from what we did during the last semester.  You'll very likely find a lot of fun in it.

In this Q & A activity, everyone can share opinions about some questions on my blog. Do not care too much about grammar. Just write out your thoughts. To answer the question, click the "2010 Q & A" category in my blog, and you'll see a list of the 12 questions. Click on any one and key in your answer in the comment box.

The following are some rules:

1. Everyone has to answer at least 2 out of the 12 questions. The more, the better.

2. Answer each question in around 30~50 words, surely in English.

3. Your name can be given in one of the following forms:

1) Your real name, either Chinese or English.

2) Your class + student number, for example, 20901, 21433, etc.

3) If you hate to leave any clue to anyone except me about who you are, you can use a pseudonym, but please tell me the "secret" by sending me an email. My email address: june0626@gmail.com

4) Those who use the WordPress system will feel confused why your comments don't show after you enter your messages. Well, that's because all the comments have to be approved by me before they appear on that blog of mine. So, just key in and hit enter. You'll see your comments approved later.

Please enjoy sharing your opinions. This activity is meant to create a real-life English environment for you. If you have more interesting questions, let me know. I might add them to the list.

Have fun! 

P.S. For your reference, click on the following link and you'll see how this was done last year (2009).

http://www.tiec.tp.edu.tw/lifetype/post/1130/29439

沒有留言:

張貼留言