2010年1月13日 星期三

Blog Allows Them to Join My Past

This morning when I told Class 209 that those who are going to take the 2nd stage of GEPT, which is held in March and contains speaking and writing tests, can consult the English writing category in my blog duting the winter vacation, I felt very happy that I kept the blog. With the blog, my current students can join my past. If I hadn't, I would not have anything left for them to read now. Besides, with all the materials kept in the cyberspace, my students can have easy access to them anytime anywhere. If I give them handouts, they might either lose or don't need them. After more than two years of keeping blog, I still enjoy it.

I remember having students answer at least two of the twelve questions on my blog last winter vacation. This year, I'm planning to do it again.

Blog is like a bulletin board, an intelligent one.

沒有留言:

張貼留言