2010年1月14日 星期四

Follow Your Heart

Gina and Howard, two 314 students who graduated last year paid me a visit this afternoon. Gina, a Chinese major at NTNU, suggested that I tell my students to choose what they really love as their majors because they then can enjoy their life every day. Gina loves English. She told me if she majored in English now, she would be happier.

Coincidentally, recently my students have kept coming to talk about Steve Jobs' address "You've Got to Find What You Love" with me. Though some students told me some parts of it was a little difficult for second-year high school students, they think it is worth reading. One student told me that the reason she liked the address was that there were quite a few good sentences in it. When asked which sentence they remembered, most of them said, "You've got to find what you love," and some said, "If you live each day as if it was your last,..." The first part of the sentence taught them to cherish their lives. Good!

沒有留言:

張貼留言