2010年1月11日 星期一

A Mystery

Something mysterious has happened recently. I remember sending photos of Class 209 to their homeroom teacher some day after Christmas. Last week on my way out of the office to my class, I asked her if she had got the mail . Then she asnwered that she, at that time in front of the computer, was about to check. Yesterday, she told me she couldn't find the mail, suspecting she might have deleted it accidentally, and asked if I could resend it. "Of course," I said, "I can forward the mail from SENT MAIL right away." However, when I checked SENT MAIL on the gmail, I couldn't find the mail! I checked again and again, incredulously.

Finally all I could do was resend the photos from my USB and My Pictures in my computer today.

In the mail sent to her, I wrote, "There must be something wrong with my memory,... or the cyberspace."

沒有留言:

張貼留言