2009年11月24日 星期二

Getting Organized

Next lesson "A Memorable Event" is about Charlie Chaplin. Yesterday Mr. Chang (張文和老師) asked me to lend him the DVD "Modern Times" next Monday. I hardly remembered I had that DVD. However, last night I found it in a pile of DVDs in the living room. I remember five years ago when I taught that lesson, I used "City Lights." But where is the DVD now? There is no trace of it.

Then today I remember that last year a student teacher gave me a precious DVD she made, in which were two clips from the movie "Modern Times," a song written by Chaplin "Smile," her teaching demonstration, and handouts she used when teaching this lesson. However, I haven't found it so far. In fact, I saw the handouts she used in her teaching demonstration during the summer when I was packing to move to my present office, but I've lost track of where I put it.

Getting organized is something I desperately need to learn.

沒有留言:

張貼留言