2015年10月1日 星期四

Guess Where I Was



Guess where I was on Sep. 25, the day before I went on the four-day trip. A cafe?



I was in Barnes & Noble, which, according to Wikipedia, is the "largest retail bookseller in the States." Last Friday, I went to the bookstore by bus. There are some things other than books.

There are some things other than books. What surprised me most was the Starbucks in the middle of the store. It served snacks and drinks. You can stay in the store without worrying about lunch or dinner. On the other hand, you don't need to order anything to take a seat. That afternoon, all the seats were occupied except one, so I sat down to write a thank-you card to the host of that night's dinner gathering. I didn't ask, but believed that visitors could pick a book from the shelf and just read it. Fabulous!

沒有留言:

張貼留言